Business Data Analyst with Mandarin Exp
NY 10036 (Onsite) - Inperson interview required
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience in business analysis, preferably in the banking sector or someone with some financial domain experience. Should have knowledge with BRD (business requirements document).
- Should be bilingual – be able to understand, speak, write and work in both English as well as Mandarin
- Liaise with stakeholders (Department business team, IT, cross-department teams) involved in Data Analyst work effort.
- Support the lead with project management activities, including but not limited to, status updates, project plan updates/maintenance, socialization of deliverables with the stakeholders etc.
- Help the DMO leadership and team members with ad-hoc requests on project deliverables
- Help in the development of program level status reports, weekly, monthly etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - MS PowerPoint and MS Visio
- Must have strong communication skills and suitable in teamwork environment.
- Must be proactive and analytical to evaluate and solve problems independently.
Must be willing to learn, self-driven and responsible. Best Regards,