Account Managerclient relationshipsalesproposal creation
Our client is looking Strategic Account Manager for long term project, Below the detail requirement.
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager
Location: Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, SFO, New York
- Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build portfolio, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client
- Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
- Own P&L responsibility for a fortune 100 customer
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship. through identifying and overseeing the closure of new, renewal, and expansion opportunities.
- Manage portfolio of projects and guide the delivery team to ensure successful execution for the respective account
- Take ownership to grow revenue at existing key accounts and mine new accounts and customers
- Interact with Pre Sales, Solution Managers, Delivery Managers and Technical Architects to get the work done
- Take ownership on key metrics such as Project Profitability and Revenue growth
- Bottom line accountability for Governance and Customer Satisfaction in Project interactions
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Maintain the customer satisfaction score on an average of 4.0 & above and overall portfolio of projects carried to be over $500k in revenue per month. project execution
- Initiate and delivery of projects in conjunction with dedicated DMs or shared DMs
- Fair evaluation of the team and eliminating constraints towards successful
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm
- Experience of leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong experience with the global service delivery model
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
Thanks and Regards