- big data
- solution architect
We have an immediate opening with one of our direct client, please find below the job description. Let me know if you are interested.
Role: Solution Architect
Location: Torrance, CA
Hybrid- Less than 60%. Expectation is on-site until familiar with projects, opportunity to work remote will be evaluated later.
Client : Honda
• The Solution Architect will serve as a technical bridge between business and technical stakeholders to develop a solution and architectural approach that supports Customer Data & Marketing initiatives.
• The Solution Architect will translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs in the Honda's Data Ecosystem.
• Strategize with business and technical stakeholders on solution feasibility and conceptual designs. Collaborate with cross functional teams to refine solution requirements and designs.
• Identify interfaces and collaborations between them, define higher-level functional Nonfunctional Requirements NFRs; Defines a shared technical and architectural vision focused on creating technical alignment for the full Solution rather than concerns for specific components.
• Creates and Manages the Solution Architecture / Design / Technical documents. Responsible for the technical content (architecture and design), integrity and quality of solution. Ability to make buy Vs build (DA analysis) recommendation and product choices.
• Accountable for the delivery of the solution as specified (by requirements and architecture). Analyzes available assets (frameworks, reference architectures, etc.) to create transitional architectures. Build standards and best practices for cross-cutting software development concerns.
• Collaborate with business groups to map business requirements to architectural roadmaps and industry best practices
• Assist in the continual evolution of the Consumer Solutions group's processes and metrics to make the team more efficient, and increase value added to partner teams.
• Experience working with agile development teams, methodologies and toolsets.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent.
• 6+ years of deep background in following areas: computing platforms (cloud, virtualization, etc.), Big Data Architecture,Solution architecture, middleware / SaaS / PaaS.
• 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning, AI, Customer Identity Resolution, Customer 360 Implementation, Data Platforms, CPD or MDM.
• Proven experience in designing & deploying the Marketing & Data Oriented appliations that deals with high volume, high velocity and omni channel user experiences.
• Experience in Data Ingestion tools, Messaging Platforms, Middleware Platforms, Data Visualization, Container Architectures, Data Factories, Data Fabric, Big Data, Relational & NoSQL Databases, data security, privacy and obfuscation with reference to distributed cloud architecture.
• Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities is a plus.
• Proven experience in large enterprise systems design interfacing with multiple applications, and implementing pragmatic designs
• Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and partners.
• Team player. Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using a matrix organization. Ability to make architecture changes in a dynamic agile environment. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to needs
• Familiarity with automotive industry, Hybrid Cloud Architecture including (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, AWS), Big Data / Data Architect
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment, including the ability to think big in a rapidly evolving technology space. Ability to successfully handle ambiguity.
• Experience delivering consumer facing digital platforms or services that involve complex data, transactions or integrations