HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 209,000 ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 52 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
Lead Java Developer
- Contribute to building a shared platform architecture and code base across Fintech Enablement applications allowing quicker time to market of new solutions.
- Use your full stack or backend Java experience for designing and developing new and existing applications within a cloud-based high availability architecture.
- Assist in the adoption of modern engineering practices, design principles and Agile methodology across the Fintech Enablement team.
- Engage with the business sponsors and stakeholders across multiple business domains and geographies to implement requirements according to agreed timelines.
- Partner with DevOps/QA on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) to ensure quality solutions are delivered to end users and provide Level 3 support when needed.
Skills and experiences:
- Significant prior experience with building Micro-services with REST APIs as well as strong knowledge of Relational Database (SQL/PL-SQL), NoSQL (document-oriented and column-based storage) as well as in protocols and formats (HTTPS, Web sockets, SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Skilled in building productive networks to drive collaboration, re-use and knowledge sharing; you also effectively & constructively communicate complex messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Prior experience with Java/Java-oriented frameworks (e.g., Spring Boot), preferably with near real time event-based systems (JMS/MQ/pub-sub) and especially related to infrastructure, networks, security and data/analytics technology.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecting solutions in cloud-based environment as well as in re-architecting and designing existing applications for the cloud – ideally Google (Google Cloud Platform) as well as the ability to consider additional dimensions (e.g., Financials, Risk, Time to Market) on top of the architecture drivers, in order to propose balanced and feasible architecture solutions.
EOE Disability / Veterans
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.