- Data center
- Cisco Call Center Manager
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
Kindly email with a Word resume along with the position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
This position will ensure the stability, integrity, performance, and sustainability of the in-house enterprise systems/network infrastructure.
This is achieved by applying advanced knowledge, skill, experience, and best practices in planning, designing, and developing infrastructure technologies across the enterprise as well as providing technical guidance in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of those technologies.
This individual will serve as an expert in the fields of enterprise systems/network infrastructure technology, data and security governance, troubleshooting and problem resolution, and business continuity/disaster recovery.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the industry.
- Experience with Cisco networking (hardware, software, protocols, etc.) with emphasis on large-scale enterprise WAN and datacenter network deployments and operations.
- Expert hands-on technical knowledge of Cisco enterprise networking technologies (including core switching, Nexus fabric, ASA firewalls, edge and core routing, managed wireless, vLANs, DMZs, intrusion detection/prevention, evasion technologies, network load balancing, etc.) and/or expert knowledge of core server technologies including the complete virtualization layer platform (blade server systems, SAN storage, fiber channel networks, virtualization software, DR replication, high availability configurations, etc.)
- Experience in an enterprise environment supporting over 300 switches, routers, and wireless access points.
- Hands on experience with routing protocols; BGP, EIRGP, MPLS, IGRP, OTV.
- Experience with Hot Standby Router Protocol- HSRP –Multi datacenter failover capabilities.
- Extensive experience with packet/protocol analyzers and network performance tools, to find and remedy application and network performance issues.
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth support and engineering experience with LAN/WAN.
- Experience with data and security governance and their application inside the enterprise.
- Demonstrate ability to support complex, enterprise level LAN/WAN networks.
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity with Network management systems, reporting and capacity planning.
- Experience in enterprise networking configuring and maintenance in a 24x7x365 SLA production environment.
- Understand Cisco SmartNet licensing requirements.
- Understanding of network management application applications such as SolarWinds.
- Working knowledge of fiber and copper medias.
- CCNA/CCNP experience preferred but not required.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Call Center Manager or Enterprise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Excellent communication skills (written, listening and verbal).
- Willing and able to travel occasionally, including overnight travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of engineering, implementing, maintaining, and supporting enterprise-level systems/network infrastructure technologies in advanced data centers.
- Align systems/network infrastructure goals to organization needs (technical analysis and alignment).
- Provide capacity planning and performance tuning of enterprise-level systems/network infrastructures.
- Monitor and troubleshoot such technologies to meet established service-level agreements and organizational goals.
- Provide guidance by facilitating effective team interactions and mentoring of other technical staff that are in a more junior role.
- Provide application support for enterprise systems.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Conduct in-depth research into issues and technologies as required, and document current/future states during upgrades or system implementations.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and use experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
- Partner with outside vendors to achieve success in troubleshooting, solving problems, and implementing solutions.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and support Cisco equipment (3850 series, Nexus 7K series, 2900 & 4300 series ISR's).
- Configure, troubleshoot, and support Cisco routers.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and support Cisco WCS wireless controllers and access points.
- In support of Company’s culture, all employees are expected to consistently, effectively and reliably perform in accordance with the Company’s values as set forth in our core competencies and behaviors (All Employee Competencies and Manager Competencies).
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours, and infrequent travel may be required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability.
Please visit to see why the Right People are The Answer.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held Company
Size: 501-1000 employees