VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Role: Sr. ForgeRock Support Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
Must Have -
- Manage, Maintain and Support ForgeRock IAM Platform Env (including Production) hosted on AWS Cloud.
- Provide high quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged.
- Identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock products.
- Create concise problem definitions for all tickets about the configuration and administration of ForgeRock products, reporting bugs when encountered.
- Develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
- Collaborate with wider Product Support, Sustaining and Engineering teams to identify root cause and solutions.
- Flexibility to plan work schedule and provide technical support per project needs
- Ability to communicate first hand analysis/root cause/estimated fix to multiple teams across Operations communication channels
- Ability to provide written and verbal communications across
- Must have hands on experience on multiple ForgeRock Protocols
- Through knowledge on integrating and implementing different kinds of applications, like web , java, mobile etc in different environments.
- Should have knowledge on developing the components and workflow.
- Must be aware of end -to end knowledge and understanding of complete flow from dev to production.
Good to Have but not Mandatory –
- Familiarity with tools – CloudWatch, RockMon, AppDynamics, New Relic, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Experience managing Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Minimum 7+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
- Minimum 5+ years of using ForgeRock products (preferred). IAM – ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG, OpenIDM, Active directory
- Solid understanding and experience with ForgeRock Access Management, Directory Services, Identity Management, and Identity Gateway
- Good to have a Forgerock certification
Key Skills: Forgerock, IAM, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG, OpenIDM, AWS, Directory Services
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc