- Cloud computing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Computer networking
- Virtual machines
My client is a leader in research and consulting related to the USA housing Industry. They are seeking a Systems Engineer to provide adequate technical assistance on our general infrastructure. You will answer queries on technical issues from our staff and maintain and deploy various systems as necessary. You will learn about our IT environment and grow your skill level.
- Design and implement enterprise-level systems, including Windows Server, Microsoft 365, VMware/Windows hypervisors, firewalls, switches, Azure networks, and PowerShell scripts.
- Configure and maintain virtual infrastructure and cloud services, including Azure virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD.
- Implement and manage security protocols, including firewalls, antivirus, and intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation tools using PowerShell scripting to automate routine tasks and improve system performance and reliability.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues related to hardware, software, or network problems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems to ensure compliance with the latest security and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical support and guidance to end-users and other IT staff.
- High school diploma is required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer or a similar role.
- Expertise in Windows Server, Microsoft 365, VMware/Windows hypervisors, firewalls, switching, azure networking, backups, and PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Azure services such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Azure AD, and Azure Resource Manager.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking protocols and technologies such as DHCP, DNS, VLANs, and routing protocols.
- Experience with PBX and UCaaS systems, implementation, and configuration.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Relevant industry certifications such as MCSE and CCNA.
- Medical and Insurance
- Vacation and Leave - Four weeks of personal time off plus nine paid holidays
- Retirement - 401(k) - Includes company contributions of 3% of your salary and profit sharing to your 401K even if you do not contribute