HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
- QA Years of Experience: 7
- QA Automation Years of Experience: At least 5
- Hands-on experience in API integration test automation. Should be able to develop and enhance automation (Java, Junit/TestNg, Cucumber, etc.).
- A Vital technical tester with exposure working in large enterprise-class applications.
- Good exploratory testing skills by understanding related domains, architecture, and requirements.
- Should be passionate about quality engineering and keen on continuous improvement across processes, products, and technology.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues in Linux environments.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with proactive and robust communication skills.
- Knowledge of Performance testing (Jmeter or LR) and exposure to Security testing is a plus.
- Exposure to Kubernetes/ docker microservice is a plus.
- 7 years of software QA experience.
- Working experience in Agile development processes.
- Previous experience working with/for a large, complex, global organization.
- Experience in the automotive industry and automotive connectivity.
- Previous experience with large-scale cloud solutions, preferably built on AWS.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.