Title: Project Manager (42778)
Location: Universal City, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months+
The Project Manager has the responsibility for the planning and execution of work efforts within Parks Technology, with minimal input and guidance from direct management as required. This candidate will lead small to medium-scale projects from design through implementation. In addition to working directly with the project team, the candidate will interact with all aspects of the business stakeholders, multiple vendors, and executive leadership to report the project status and to obtain critical decisions when necessary. Projects assigned will be dynamic in nature, so the candidate must be capable of rapidly changing discussions, conditions, and decisions. The position will work in a fast-paced, and continuous delivery environment. A successful candidate must have an outward thinking and collaborative mindset, be self-sufficient; and have strong project management skills to deploy projects to meet the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with all Technology teams, business partners, and Vendors to plan, organize, secure, and manage resources for assigned project efforts following software development lifecycle and project implementation policies and procedures as applicable.
- Independently research, analyze, identify, and document the tasks to achieve the project goals. Coordinate, facilitate, and lead project team meetings to accomplish project deliverables. Manage vendor relationships once contractual commitments have been agreed upon.
- Responsible for the management of the project including work statements, work breakdown structures, developing and tracking budget and schedule, tracking individual project tasks, providing risk analysis, tracking and resolving issues and action items, providing various project management visibility and control measures and reports as needed and communicating to project team and stakeholders. Perform requirements gathering and quality assurance as needed. Successful management, design, execution and deployment of assigned projects ensuring requirements are met, design reviews are held, budgets/timelines/priorities are respected, documentation is maintained, and final support hand-offs with training are performed.
- Collaborate with all Technology teams, business partners, and vendors to plan, organize, secure, and manage resources for assigned project efforts following the software development lifecycle and project implementation policies and procedures as applicable.
- Analyze, define and map business processes. Produce quality documentation and business process models as needed for assigned projects. Trace the requirements through the life cycle of a project to ensure that the scope is managed and that the original requirements are delivered.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health &Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training, and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required
- Knowledge of project management concepts and processes, requirements gathering, or business analysis preferred.
- Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques required
- Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and negotiation required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- A high school degree or GED is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Technology or Business is preferred.
- 3+ years in the field of computer science, information systems, technology, project management, or software engineering required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Stay Safe. Stay Home. Be Patient. Take Precautions.
Cardinal Integrated Technologies