My name is Manik and I'm a Talent Acquisition Specialist with AgreeYa Solutions. I recently came across your profile and would like to share an opportunity that could be a great fit for you. We’re currently looking to hire a Technology Business Management Analyst for one of our clients based in Downey, CA. I’d like set up brief call, based on your availability, to discuss this opportunity and share how AgreeYa can assist you in your next career move.
Job Title Field: Technology Business Management Analyst
Location Field: On-Site (Downey, CA)
Job Type- Contract
AgreeYa is a global Systems Integrator and is seeking a Technology Business Management Analyst. The Technology Business Management Analyst is responsible for...
- A Business Solutions Analyst performs business systems analysis and is responsible for work that involves applying analytical processes to the planning, design and implementation of new and improved business information systems and business processes to meet the business requirements of customer organizations.
- The Business Solutions Analyst will perform needs analyses to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions
- Conduct business process reengineering
- Conduct feasibility studies and trade-off analyses
- Perform as a liaison between internal and external customers
- Consult with customers to identify, refine and specify functional requirements, and translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Develop overall functional and systems requirements and specifications
- Prepare business cases for the application of IT solutions
- Define systems scope and objectives
- Develop cost estimates for new modified systems
- Ensure the integration of all system components; e.g., policies, procedures, training material, databases, software and hardware
- Conduct performance and reliability testing of new solutions
- Plan and participate in systems implementation and provide post-implementation support
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices to the systems analysis process.
Required Skills & Experience
- The Business Solutions Analyst will possess knowledge and experience in structured analysis principles and methods
- Systems analysis and analytical principles, concepts, techniques and methods, including cost-benefit analysis methods
- Basic IT architecture and technical documentation methods; systems design tools, methods and techniques, including automated systems analysis and design tools sufficient to develop requirements and specifications for systems that meet business requirements
- Systems design standards, policies and authorized approaches sufficient to assist in identifying and specifying business requirements for new or enhanced systems and develop basic system specifications
- System design precedents or alternative approaches sufficient to advise on the merits of proposed systems development projects
- Business processes, workflows and operations of customer organizations sufficient to apply a structured systems analysis approach to the design and development of new or enhanced applications
- Business process engineering concepts and methods sufficient to lead/conduct studies designed to identify potential improvements in the way IT is applied to key business functions
- Life cycle management concepts
- Internet and new IT technologies; and speak and write effectively and prepare effective reports.
- This classification must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience applying analytical processes on IT projects.
- At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in business systems analysis and design.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Apptio, Technology Business Management, Cloudability, FInOps, Cloud Cost Management and Advanced Excel
- At least one (1) year of that experience must be in Apptio Cost Transparency, IT Planning and Cloudability or similar tools.
- This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree.
- Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Preferred: Current certification on one or more of the following technologies.
1) Apptio Recognized Technology Business Management Analyst (TMBA) 2) FinOps Certified Practitioner
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at ;/a> for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.