We are seeking an experienced SAP Functional Consultant for a greenfield SAP S/4HANA implementation, utilizing the newly established global template. The consultant will perform the role of Senior Functional Data Analyst to support PP, MM, and QM data migration. The consultant will work closely as a member of an existing consulting team. The successful candidate will have the following:
- 8+ years functional experience in SAP PP, MM, and QM is required. Experience in PM, IM, WM, EWM, and O2C is desired.
- At least 5 full project lifecycles, with at least 3 of them in a role supporting data migration.
- At least 2 S/4HANA projects.
- In depth knowledge of PP, MM, and QM business processes, integration, and master data.
- Lead the gathering of data requirements and data mapping.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the creation of excellent functional data migration design documentation (e.g., functional specifications for data extraction, transformation, and loads including data mapping documents).
- Ensure all the necessary data migration documentation is created, maintained and accurate to support system validation / compliance requirements.
- Support data extraction, transformation, and load activities for each mock load, cutover simulation and production deployment as identified in the project plan.
- Providing functional support, defect management, and issue resolution during all testing cycles, including Mock Data Load cycles.
- Create guides and test scripts for data ETL unit testing.
- Advise and support data cleansing activities.
- Create guides for business data validation.
- Demonstrate and explain PP, MM, and QM functionality to end users.
- Post go-live (Hypercare) support.
- Knowledge Transfer to client internal staff.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage and/or Dairy industry is highly desired.
The project starts immediately and is expected to finish in Q4 2023. Up to 55% travel may be required, depending on the phase of the project.