- Salesforce Developer
A leading utility provider located in New York, NY is looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 6 month contract.
Please note that this position will allow consultant to work remotely. However, they must be reliably available to come onsite as needed by their manager/team (at own expense)
To be considered for this position, the client has advised that upon placement, consultants will be required to wear a mask under certain circumstances, show proof of full vaccination or submit on a weekly basis proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR diagnostic test
Requirements and skills
- Be familiar with Advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- You will work with the Enterprise Technology Teams to serve various departments and focus on development of new applications and enhancements, as well as support of existing systems
- Work with Business Stakeholder and other developers to evaluate project requirements, translate business requirements into well designed solutions that best leverage the platform
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce.com implementations including: development of custom solutions and integrations; managing technical scope and client expectations; providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues; and designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
- Participate in software specification, gap analysis, and requirements analysis
- Develop and refine of proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements
- Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including end-user training and support (e.g. developing demos)
About us: QED National is a leading IT consulting, solutions and staff augmentation firm, serving both the public and private sectors for over 30 years. Headquartered in midtown Manhattan, QED National's team is comprised of the brightest minds in the industry with the skills to solve the most complex technological problems.