- IT Risk
- Risk Management
- IT Governance
Zions Bancorporation’s Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. With a commitment to technology and innovation, we have been providing our community, clients and colleagues the best experience possible for over 150 years. Help us transform our workforce of the future, today.
Do you enjoy collaborating with others to design and enable powerful risk management programs? Is partnering with Information Technology leaders to drive a risk aware culture one of your strengths? The IT Risk Management team is an integral part of the Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO), providing IT risk governance and support across our key IT divisions. ETO is looking for team members who want to share their experience and insight in developing and adhering to a strong risk culture.
At Zions Bancorporation we are currently seeking a Technology Governance Analyst to provide analysis and reporting for our IT Risk Management program. You will be part of an experienced team of technology governance relationship managers and IT test analysts. As key partners to our IT lines of business, your team will identify risks and determine impact to the business, help shape effective remediation efforts, and provide transparency to executive leadership in the IT risk environment. To be successful in this opportunity it is important that you have experience in collecting information, performing data analysis, determining risk and potential remediation, and providing reporting to our operations, risk and audit partnerships. Your ability to work closely with others and execute against critical initiatives is another crucial success factor. In this role, we would count on your Information Technology, risk and analysis experience. If you thrive on performing analysis to provide insights, then this role is perfect for you!
- Enable robust IT Risk Management culture focused on driving risk awareness and guiding associated business decisions
- Support the implementation of strategic Technology Risk Programs including Policy Governance, Risk and Control Assessment, Compliance Monitoring and Testing
- Understand regulatory guidance and standards to support assessments
- Create reporting and perform data analysis for IT senior leadership, committees and councils
- Educate and raise awareness in the IT risk management space including policies, frameworks, standards, controls, processes, guidelines, and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years’ experience in Information Technology, IT Risk Management, Technology Governance, or directly related experience.
- Involvement in IT governance assessments and/or engagements
- Effective interpersonal and communication experience interacting with all levels of the organization in the context of strategy, technology, and/or risk programs
- Demonstrated results in executing against critical initiatives
- Regulatory, Audit, and/or Compliance experience
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, preferred degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, Finance or related field.
This position has a hybrid work from home schedule with a minimum of three days per week in the office at the Zions Technology Center in Midvale, UT.
The Zions Technology Center is a 400,000-square-foot technology campus in Midvale, Utah. Located on the former Sharon Steel Mill superfund site, the sustainably built campus will be the company’s primary technology and operations center. This modern and environmentally friendly technology center will enable Zions to continue to compete for the best technology talent in the state while providing team members with an exceptional work environment with features such as:
- Electric vehicle charging stations and close proximity to Historic Gardner Village UTA TRAX station.
- At least 75% of the building is powered by on-site renewable solar energy.
- Access to outdoor recreation, parks, trails, shareable bikes and locker rooms.
- Large modern cafe with a healthy and diverse menu.
- Healthy indoor environment with ample natural light and fresh air.
- LEED-certified sustainable building that features include the use of low VOC-emitting construction materials.
Apply now if you have a passion for impactful outcomes, enjoy working collaboratively with co-workers, and want to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
- Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent care accounts
- Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive compensation in line with work experience
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessions
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products