- Amazon Web Services
AWS Cloud Lead Developer
Plano, TX / Wilmington, DE / Columbus, OH / Jersey City, NJ
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• 10+ years of core infrastructure engineering experience spanning physical and virtualized servers, storage and network and more recent focus on public clouds
• Experience in building developer platforms at scale and technology transformations and migration to one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform is highly desired
• Experience implementing large scale Terraform IAC in public clouds is required
- Experience with and good understanding of container and orchestration and platforms, i.e. Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages is a must — Java, Ruby, Python, Groovy, Go Lang
- Deep experience with a variety of the tools below is required
- CI/CD tooling: Jenkins, Argo CD, Artifactory etc.
- Configuration Management: Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.
- Container Orchestration/Management: Kubernetes, Docker
- Working knowledge of one or more cloud native databases such as MySqI, MariaDB, Redshift, Snowflake, etc is desired.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Expertise in working in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
Primary Technology - AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes, Prometheus, Distributed Tracing, FluentD, Gremlin.
Mandatory skills - observability tools and platforms: metrics, dashboarding, alerting, logging, application performance management, blackbox monitoring, distributed tracing
Nice to have - Experience in programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, PowerShell, shell scripting, GO