Senior SAP APO GATP Specialist
Job Location - Cypress,CA or Kennesaw,GA
Exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP APO GATP Specialist versed in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP Procurement and Material Management application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs.
Essential Job Duties / Functions
1. Being responsible for identifying & documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
2. Configuring and prototyping business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions.
3. Assisting with testing activities such as, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
4. Developing a strong understanding of all system functions within the SAP APO GATP in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
5. Planning, organizing, documenting, coordinating, and scheduling work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
6. Assisting with training activities and post implementation support.
7. Communicating project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, YMUS Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
8. Staying abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is supported.
9. Performing other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of the integration points between SAP APO GATP and other SAP modules such as APO DP/SNP/PPDS and ECC SD.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve results.
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization.
* Experience with detailed requirements gathering and strong business process design skills. Significant experience with unit and integration testing along with post-production support.
Qualifications (minimum and preferred experience, education, and/or certifications required to perform the role):
* Minimum 10 years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP APO GATP
* Minimum 3 - 5 years of SAP APO DP/SNP/PPDS
* Minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations of SAP APO GATP
* Strong integration knowledge with SAP ECC SD
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
* SAP aATP experience desired.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
The Platinum Team!
Platinum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
PESOL is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and identity, AIDS/HIV, medical condition, political activities or affiliations, or status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 2006 - 2018. Platinum ESOL, Inc. All rights reserved.