- Salesforce Developer - 150k - Providence
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of all programmatic requests. You will work alongside
our Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate
the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
This role comes with the potential to grow and manage your own team of developers over time.
Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations
(security, scalability, limits)
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages, and Lightning Web Components
- Integrations Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Best Practices Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test
- classes for all custom development
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as Calabrio, Replicant, Qualtrics, Avaya,
- Collaborating with Automotive IT and Operations for other systems to integrate across the business
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experiencE
- Able to work independently,
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices,
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Soft skills the ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience
- Comfortable managing a team
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Competitive pay!
- Hybrid model - 2 /3 times week in Providence RI
- Benefits + Bonus
- PTO + Holidays