- Data Analyst
- business intelligence
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- data warehousing
- data modeling
- data visualization
Role: Business/Data Analyst
Location: Chicago,Illinois(Day1 onsite)
Work Mode : Hybrid
Must-Have Skills & Experience:-
· Bachelor's or master's degree in business, finance, statistics, computer science, or a related field.
· At least 7 plus years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence, or a related field.
· Strong SQL query writing skills and Excel.
· Strong experience in documenting data requirements and source data information.
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI
· Strong understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL concepts.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
· Attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience:-
· Familiarity with cloud-based data storage technologies, such SQL Server, Azure cloud storage
· Experience with statistical analysis and data mining techniques.
Knowledge of data governance and regulatory compliance requirements