Digipulse Technologies, Inc (DTI) is a software solutions company offering focused IT services for over 15 years to fortune 1000 clients. We are reputed firm for H1B transfer processing, we provide services in enterprise application development, system integration & support services for Insurance, Financial, Hospitality, Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical & Banking sectors. We are hiring for long term project for 2-3 years and possibly extended for our Direct Client.
Position : Calypso business analyst
Job Role: W2/C2C
Experience: Minimum 10+ yrs
Location: 100% Remote or work in Durham, NC or Westlake, TX!
Must have Skills:
What are the top MUST have skills (experience candidates must have coming in the door)?
The Middle Office Operations division within Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) is looking for a forward-looking self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual must combine their proven collaborative and customer focused mindset with solid analytical and development skills to provide creative and complete solutions to complex business and technical problems.
The Expertise & Skills You Bring
· 3+ years of proven business or systems analysis experience (within financial services industry preferred)
· Derivative Trade Processing and Collateral Management domain expertise from a business and/or technology
· Experience with Calypso Configuration & CATT (Calypso Automation Testing Tool)
· Experience in defining clear and concise requirements for and providing support for Financial applications
· Experience with JIRA, Postman, Excel, SQL, and Microservices based applications preferred
If Interested share your updated resume to revika(at)digipulsetech(dot)com