We are seeking a Senior AEM Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical research and development corporation that combines advanced science with expertise to make strides in drug and treatment discovery. The Senior AEM Engineer in the Marketing Technology (MarTech) COE is responsible for leading the existing AEM development teams & all AEM build related activities for the US Commercial instance of the Adobe Experience Manager platform.
What You Will Do:
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement technology solutions on AEM platform by studying industry best practices; conferring with business users; studying requirements & processes & investigating problem areas.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on AEM specifically & its integrations with various enterprise platforms.
- Establishes and ensure development & design standards across all AEM development teams on the platform in all areas around AEM and its integration with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products and/or Enterprise platforms like – Salesforce CRM, SFMC, API Service Bus, SAML etc.
- Participate and lead technical design discussions and provide detailed estimates to the Product owners.
- Ensures that AEM platform & AEM development methodologies are kept up-to-date with industry best practices & advancements.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in hands-on development involving at minimum AEM 6.x primarily on sever side aspects like OSGI services & components, custom servlets, DAM enhancements REST API integrations etc.
- Proven experience in hands-on work around building & maintaining AEM & its integration with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch & Marketo.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities