Net at Work provides expert services and solutions to unleash the power of our customers’ businesses. We help organizations transform themselves by digitally enabling them to unlock new levels of efficiency, performance, and success. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships; we’re problem-solvers and promise-keepers, the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded. They are the traits that our clients tell us they value most.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 250-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories, and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash the power of their business through transformative technology.
Net at Work is one of the largest ERP VARs for the mid-market in the US. With over 6,000 customers, we focus on digitally enabling small- and medium-sized businesses to help them achieve their true potential. We have multiple practices focused on various ERP vendors, the CRM and HR markets, have an extensive IT managed service practice, an eCommerce company and a cloud hosting company.
As a Product Marketing Strategist at Net at Work, you’ll be a key member of the Product Marketing function, leveraging your expertise in strategic thinking to brainstorm fresh concepts for future marketing strategies and campaigns. You can expect to:
- Perform in-depth research to identify new market opportunities within Wholesale Distribution and establish market trends
- Lead strategy sessions to identify customer and prospect sales opportunities
- Develop and collaborate on innovative concepts to promote Net at Work and its various offerings in market
- Create and carry out effective processes to help execute marketing activities and campaigns
- Track and measure marketing outcomes, including marketing tactics, lead and sales activities
You’ll be working closely with a high-performing demand generation team and alliance partner team within the marketing function, as well as practice directors, sales and sales enablement leadership and others.
You will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Segment our target markets (ERP, CRM, HRIS) and define our ideal customer profile to successfully position our solutions within the Wholesale Distribution market
- Develop and maintain buyer personas for each solution to influence both product positioning and solution development
- Drive comprehensive competitive analysis, optimizing output for application across functional and sales teams
- Develop a clear understanding of market dynamics and solution features to accurately position them in marketing programs
- Develop and oversee GTM strategies and support cross functional teams in the successful adoption of solutions
- Conceptualize and develop solution messaging and materials to best position our platform
- Work with both sales and marketing to increase mindshare and product adoption
- Deliver and execute a comprehensive enterprise sales enablement strategy for solutions that ties to revenue targets for the global sales organization. Build awareness internally around sales enablement initiatives and programs
- Establish, track and measure appropriate KPIs to understand the impact of product marketing programs on sales cycles and pipeline
- Provide market insight into product direction
- Previous working experience in Wholesale Distribution
- Knowledge of the ERP application landscape preferred but not required
- Quickly gain an understanding of Sage, Acumatica, and NetSuite market dynamics including segmentation, buyer needs, partner and channel community, competition and price, to feed into messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Skilled in gathering information from multiple data sources to synthesize and deliver robust messaging and positioning materials
- Results-oriented with strong time management skills and capable of performing well in a fast-paced environment and highly organized to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide compelling external-facing materials
- 4 plus years of Product Marketing or Strategic Marketing within the Wholesale Distribution industry
- Proven success in creating product marketing strategies including planning, development, and execution through go to market
- Background in marketing cloud-based services and solutions
- A proven record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Hands-on ability to build a range of marketing and sales assets (including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks, battle cards, etc.)
- Innovative, analytical, process oriented and detail-oriented
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication
EOE/Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Net at Work is dedicated to unleashing the power and potential of our employees and teams by creating a vibrant and inclusive workplace where each employee can be their best. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage equitable treatment of our employees and strive to create a work environment free of discrimination at all organization levels in all its forms, including but not limited to religion, racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, ageism, and ableism. Net at Work recognizes the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and the acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
Net at Work is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status, or veteran status.