We have an excellent Long-term contract opportunity with our Global Leader client.
Candidate must be local to Alpharetta GA or Miami FL (Hybrid Flexibility) - 3 days a week on-site.
8+ years of demonstrated experience in .Net development:
- 3+ years experience developing .NET Core Services
- Experience with web architecture, app performance, UI frameworks, CSS and JS optimization
- Experience with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, IE Debugger etc
- Strong knowledge of development in an Agile environment.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications
- Expertise in C# backend.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent field and 10+ years of working experience as a Software Engineer.
- React or Angular 4+, Typescript, Jasmine, Chai, WebStorm/Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio, .NET core 2.0, .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, T-SQL/Stored procedure, MVC, Razor, OAuth 2.0, TFS, Restful APIs, Xunit, MOQ.
- Visual Studio Web performance and load testing tools.
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
- Application development using MVVM, MVC, Restful WebAPI services, WCF, SOLID principles, OOPs, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control (IoC), and Multi-threading.
- Experience writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors and Databases Triggers using MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2015 and Oracle12c.
- Specialized in architecture and developing AJAX based Model-View-Controller Architectures. Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and WPF.
- Extensive work experience in Source & Version Controls: Team Foundation Server TFS 2010/2015, SVN, VSS, Bit bucket.
- Develop and extend CI and CD pipeline with Jenkins and or TFS.
- Knowledge or familiarity with Mainframe backend systems a plus