Skills DBaaS SA , Linux , Database, Configuration.
- Have a hands-on experience in configuring RHEL7/RHEL8 Linux servers.
- Hands On experience on Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016/2019 administrations
- Install, configure and manage UNIX and WINTEL servers on cloud platform
- Strong knowledge and experience in large scale migrations, upgrade, Data center migrations
- Oracle ASM Disk Configuration
- Strong knowledge in Performance analysis and fine tuning.
- Strong knowledge of File system/ASM storage configuration, modifications etc.
- Strong knowledge in network configurations, TCP/IP, Kernel configurations
- Intimate Knowledge of the WINDOWS/Unix Operating System and system administration best practices
- Understanding of Oracle RAC and MSSQL Server database installation and design
- Strong knowledge of File system/ASM storage
- Knowledge in system monitoring such as TIVOLI, SCOM, BMC etc
- Knowledge in automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, DMA etc.
- A solid understanding and working experience in LDAP and Active Directory
- Must possess knowledge of networking concepts like TCP/IP, OSI model, IP addressing and subnetting, Firewalls, etc.,
- Skilled in performing detailed RCA, Performance analysis and fine tuning.
- Experience in overseeing patch and security compliance of UNIX servers and WIDOWS
- Adequate exposure to any public cloud deployments (IaaS and PaaS), preferably Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Experience supporting in HP or equivalent Intel/AMD based servers
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands