Ventura, CA Southern Cal / L.A. / By the Ocean
SAP PP or APO Lead Functional Analysts 130K 150K (( 169K 178K with bonuses)+ 7% profit sharing). Monthly Bonuses, Annual Bonus, and Profit-Sharing. Bonuses are even higher the 2nd year on.
Visa applicants will be considered
Onsite but possible Hybrid work week. Work remotely 1 or 2 days a week
Since my client calls relo a sign-on bonus if you re moving to CA or X amount of miles you will be able to write your moving expenses off your state taxes.
Vaccinated / boosted before your start date
No one in I.T. leaves - For at least the last 5 years all new positions have been due to growth. No replacements. No one leaves.
You have to be living in the U.S. or Canada to be considered. If you re living overseas, please don t send your resume unless you re moving back to the U.S. within 30 days.
If you are NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro, please DON'T send your resume, it will be deleted.
Contractors if you're sending your resume, please put at the top only available for contract positions. You will not be considered for this full-time employee position.
Ventura is a California coastal city, northwest of Los Angeles.
It s known for its beaches, like San Buenaventura State Beach, with a long, wooden Ventura Pier.
Surfer's Point is popular for surfing and windsurfing. Landmarks on downtown Main Street include the Mission San Buenaventura, with its 1809 church.
Boats depart Ventura Harbor for Channel Islands National Park, a habitat for rare island foxes and scrub jays.
Weather: 71 F (22 C), Wind W at 10 mph
For at least the last 5 years all new positions have been due to growth. No replacements. No one leaves.
The largest in their industry in the United States
American-Made Value, Uncompromising Quality, Worldwide Service, Local Support
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
* Opportunity to learn APO
* Minimum 8 years of experience in SAP PP
* Strong understating of SAP PP MRP.
* Understanding of SAP Master Data related to planning Material Master, Bills of Materials, Production Versions, MRP Areas, and Transportation Lanes.
* Experienced in Planning, Detail Scheduling, Execution, and Monitoring processes including demand planning, rough-cut planning, production planning, and alert management.
* Working knowledge of related SAP Logistic Execution and manufacture processes such as order management, stock transfers, purchasing, and production.
* Strong understanding of SAP PP planning concepts.
* Understanding of planning procedures and heuristic profiles.
* Strong understanding of data transfers utilizing SAP CIF (Core Interface) functionality.
* Ability to lead technical teams or lead projects.
* A PLUS
* Understanding of SAP equipment records and serialized inventory.
* APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Supply Change Professional (CSCP).
* Experience with SAP MRP or SAP APO in a manufacturing environment.
* Strong understanding of SAP APO planning concepts in Demand Planning (DP), Capable to Match (CTM), and Supply Network Planning (SNP).
TO BE CONSIDERED
* Please attach a standard WORD resume only with first and last names, phone number, email address, work history, not non-standard, not boxes, not with tables, not with columns, not image, not password, not read-only, not PDF, not HTML.
* Boxes, Tables, and Columns will cause format problems. Please remove before sending.
* Please look over your resume and be sure the required skills you have are on your resume, preferable under work history. This will assure you an interview.
* Required skills must be evident on your resume
* Indicating the required and plus skills you have will get an immediate response from me.
* Indicate how you have the right to work in the U.S. E.g. , , OPT, H1, etc
You re willing to relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute when the hiring manager wants you onsite.
Make sure you check your Inbox, Deleted, and Junk folders if necessary, within a few hours of sending your resume, for my response. Set up an email alert so you don't miss my email.
Please don t call unless you have sent me your Word resume, and it s been 2 hours since you sent it and you haven't received a response from me. Check your email.
If you re a consulting company, please don t send me your contractors or hotlists.
If you re applying for this job and you re not able to relocate, or you re not qualified, please send a note or indicate on the top of your resume, I m not able to relocate or I m not qualified, etc, so please keep me in mind for a title of position in city name.