Job Title: Excel VBA Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Excel VBA Developer
- Looking for 2 developers who specialize in Access and Excel VBA and SQL.
- Analyzing the needs of internal department and assist staff and leadership with development of Microsoft (MS) Access Databases, including but not limited to, tables, queries, forms and reports.
- Expert working with MS Access (all versions) and MS Excel (all versions). This includes dealing with advanced MS Excel capabilities formulas, tables, and graphs as well as manipulating, and analyzing data using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Work with State business units to design/develop/debug new and existing MS Access database desktop applications and optimization of process with MS Suite of software.
- Develop MS Access/Excel VBA programs to perform tasks automatically.
- Analyze complex data to develop automated reporting.
- Create/edit new and/or existing macros to work with a large amount of data.
- Reviewing code to ensure best practices are in place and ability to following business unit naming conventions.
- Developing test plans and documentation of code to support modifications and additions.
- Use of other applications such as MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and MS OneNote will be necessary.
- Follow existing and establish new improved cross-applications workflows.
- Must be able to write clear and constructive comments, during development, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform other duties and projects as necessary and assigned, such as data entry, report production, analysis of data, power point presentations, and executive summaries with narratives and appropriate formatting.
- Effectively communicate, to managers and team members, technical and business issues or challenges.
- Confidence to provide recommendations and design changes to improve processes as well as acceptance of the ideas of others.
- Must be able to work with changing priorities and communicate well with leadership, coworkers and customers.
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision and able to assume responsibilities to maintain, troubleshoot, debug and support a set of existing MS Access or MS Excel applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and great team player mentality.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 132736
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.