Growing firm looking to hire System Administrators at all levels for Access Control System, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Video Surveillance Systems.
- System Administrator for Access Control System, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Video Surveillance Systems, including system monitoring, programming, reporting and troubleshooting.
- Interface with management, customers, tenants, technicians, and alarm monitoring staff to answer inquiries, provide status reports, and resolve issues.
- Support maintenance of existing systems, installation of new systems, and proactive initiatives.
- Performing device programming and configuration changes requested by the client.
- Providing initial diagnostic troubleshooting and determining root cause of simple network and systems problems.
- Performing backups of databases on master and regional servers.
- Minimum Secret cleared, ability to gain Top Secret cleared; SCI Eligibility
Firm offers an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity/Paternity leave