- ServiceNow BA
Role: ServiceNow BA
Location: Sunnyvale, CA / Austin, TX(Day1 Onsite)
Hire Type: Contract
The ServiceNow Business Analyst will be responsible for responding to any business demand engagement for the ServiceNow platform. Assist with requirements gathering by using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis, as required to produce specifications. Work with the wider Demand team for assessment and be the interface between the development teams and the wider business. It is imperative that you have a solid understanding of "as is" "to be" in order to break the requirements into user stories that are suitable for iterative, incremental development.
• Analyze IT key performance indicators (KPI’s), SLA’s and other metrics, document, feasibility analysis of customer reporting requirements according to standardized methods of ServiceNow
• Develop, prioritize, and execute a roadmap for ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics.
• Create and maintain security access to reporting module using ACLs via advanced scripts, roles, and conditions
• Create document the reporting process and tool functionality for training purposes
• Follow ServiceNow best practices (including scripting, security, implementation)
• Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow
• Understands the workflow engines
• Creates workflow and web prototypes for client engagements
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
• Uses Mid server, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with ServiceNow.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
• Maintaining and administering the implemented instance of ServiceNow
• Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules
• Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Contributes appropriately to conversations.
• Commitment driven
• Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
• Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.