New Era Technology is a global technology solutions provider with 4,500+ employees and offices around the world. New Era offers Cloud, Managed, Professional, and Security services, and delivers Collaboration, Data Networking, Digital Transformation, and Physical & Life Safety solutions to more than 14,500 customers worldwide.
We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission: “To deliver and support technology solutions that securely connect people, places, and information.” New Era Technology is a community of like-minded, like-hearted people who share the same vision and values.
Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.
New Era Technology provides a team-oriented culture, a positive environment filled with an incredible staff, and a genuine passion for providing the best service to our customers worldwide. We believe that investing in our employees is the key to professional growth, delivering exceptional experiences for our customers, and setting the standard for excellence in our field.
We offer a growth-orientated, high-tech environment for employees. Along with our many benefits, you can expect a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. Our customer-focused teams are built on our core values: Community, Integrity, Agile, and Committed.
We currently have a need for a Cisco Wireless Network Engineer supporting a Global Network Infrastructure environment. The Engineer will be directly responsible for the implementation and support of the organization’s enterprise-wide WLAN networks. The Wireless Engineer will work as part of a team of network engineers supporting and continuously deploying Wireless solutions.
- Implement, and support WLANs by performing and documenting 802.11 wireless surveys.
- Support new Cisco 9800 and 8500(s) high capacity WLAN controllers and over thousands of AP over multiple (local) locations.
- Use Air Magnet Survey and Spectrum Analyzer, analyzing collected RF data to determine cell boundaries, AP power settings, and noise and interference sources is preferred, but not required. Will determine AP placements and deploy APs, and perform post-implementation surveys in order to optimize WLAN performance.
- Diagnose difficult network performance problems and interact with application support teams to diagnose network or application performance issues. Must know how to quickly trouble-shoot network issues related to asymmetry.
- Use CleanAir to troubleshoot interoperability with non- 802.11RF devices
- Trouble-shoot and validate specialized with Wi-Fi client devices such as Cisco IP phones, Samsung and Apple tablets, WYSE terminals and biomedical equipment.
- 5+ years’ recent experience as a Cisco Wireless LAN Specialist with hands-on 802.11 implementation and support experience.
- Experience using Cisco Prime and Mobility Search Engine (MSE)
- Familiarity with Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) tracking
- Experience deploying Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) for secure network access.
- Knowledge of 802.11a/g/n/ac Cisco WLC, CAPWAP, LWAPP; be able to use tools such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure, AirMagnet suite to design and support WLANS.
- Knowledge of L2/L3 Roaming
- Knowledge of L2/L3 and wireless security features including Access-lists, WPA/WPA2, CCKM, AES-CCMP, CCKM, 802.1X/EAP, PEAP, RADIUS and TACACS.
- Hands-on experience and well versed in utilizing networking tools and applications, such as Cisco Works, Solarwinds, CA.
- Active Cisco Certifications CWNA, CWNP, CWNE, CCNA Wireless, CCNP Wireless, CCIE Wireless – preferred but NOT required