- Azure DevOps
Job Title: Cloud- Kubernetes, Dockers – Architect
Location: Downey, CA 90242 - Hybrid
Duration: 12 months contract
The Cloud Architect will perform needs analyses to define opportunities for new or improved process solutions; conduct business process reengineering; conduct feasibility studies and trade-off analyses; perform as a liaison between internal and external customers; consult with customers to identify, refine and specify functional requirements, and translate functional requirements into technical specifications; develop overall functional and systems requirements and specifications; prepare business cases for the application of IT solutions; define systems scope and objectives; develop cost estimates for new modified systems; ensure the integration of all system components; e.g., policies, procedures, training material, databases, software and hardware; conduct performance and reliability testing of new solutions; plan and participate in systems implementation and provide post-implementation support; and ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices to the systems analysis process.
· Proficient with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio and documenting technical information.
· Ability to communicate with business teams, customers and technical teams such as network, security and customers.
· Strong technical skills in architecting infrastructure environments using containers.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in deploying and managing large-scale OpenShift and Kubernetes environments.
· 5+ years’ experience migrating legacy application workloads to Kubernetes or OpenShift.
· 5+ years of experience developing within AWS environments and configuring AWS cloud services.
· 5+ years' experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or Go.
· 5+ Years experience with hands on and utilizing tools like AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, or EFK stack.
· 5+ years of experience in AWS EKS and Observability.
· 4+ years of experience in deploying, supporting and maintaining Rancher in Hybrid cloud.
· 4+ years developing custom platform control plane webhooks, CRDs and operators and more that provide a secure platform.
· 3+ years creating and deploying Helm Charts.
· 4+ years' experience with Git.
· 4+ years building CI/CD pipelines using automation tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and Git Hub actions.
· 4+ years' experience with Ansible Automation Platform and authoring playbooks and roles for installing, maintaining, or upgrading platforms.
· 5+ years' experience with RHEL administration.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or information Technology or equivalent, education can be substituted for experience on year-to-year basis.
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit ;/p>
Name: Manoj Paka Email: Direct: Internal Reference Id: 23-26412