Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan (Hybrid)
Only for Full-Time + Benefits + 5% or 10% Bonus
, , H1 Transfer also fine.
The Senior Software Quality Engineer role is integral to our continued success and mission. You need to be a leader and a team player, dedicated to your customers, passionate about our industry and disciplined to do what it takes to get the job done. If you are energized by overcoming challenges from clients and carriers and by building lasting relationships, then accelerate your career with our rapidly growing company. We empower our employees to take charge and to step up to any challenge.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to continuously improve what we do and ensure our internal and external customer experience is the best it can be.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness while streamlining overall testing process.
- Supports and develops other team members by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Create and execute test cases.
- Create automated test scripts using tooling for automated regression testing.
- Perform functional, application, and regression tests.
- Troubleshoot test-related issues to determine failure point.
- Report issues that are clear, concise and in a timely manner to development.
- Identify project risks and make recommendations to minimize risk.
- Escalate project issues to appropriate leadership.
- Work autonomously, with little or no supervision.
- Accurately estimate task duration and meet schedules.
- Write and execute Web based and Mobile based test cases.
- Adherence to RPM values.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned
Attributes & Skills
- Strong IT background with a strong knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
- Evidence of problem solving and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Evidence of being detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan work and meet deadlines with little or no supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
- Team player and ability to be flexible, adaptable, and accommodating to employees at all levels.
- Passion for quality assurance and software testing
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related majors.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality engineering.
- Strong proficiency with Playwright, Cypress or related tooling.
- Extensive experience in .NET stack (ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, SQL Server).
- Extensive background using Postman, Insomnia, or related API validation tooling.
- Comprehensive Experience with Kobiton, Appium, or related mobile automation tooling.
- Strong understanding of testing within Azure pipelines and the Continuous Integration process.
- Capable of standing up and executing performance tests using JMeter, BlazeMeter, or related tooling.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend quality tooling.
- Strong knowledge of both manual and automated test approaches including, unit, integration, system, regression, and exploratory testing.
- Successful track record of team member mentorship.
- Understanding of testing within in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency with Logistical systems is a bonus.
- Ability to work with IT Developers on system enhancements and new functionality to fulfill business requirements.