- System integration
- Epic Bridges
***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full-time role***
***Remote with occasional travel to East Chicago, IN***
A prestigious healthcare company needs a System Integration Manager. This role will focus on consumer service to drive IT to customer service servers. This manager will ensure user needs are met and systems are compliant. This person will need experience with hire and fire responsibility. The manager should possess extensive knowledge of hospital operations and technology.
- Manages and is responsible for assuring that assigned Interface team and Application Support Staff promote customer service excellence as established by the Director of Enterprise Applications. Participates in the hiring and evaluation processes. Recommends and carries out disciplinary action when needed.
- Responsible for the management of 280+ interface connections via Cloverleaf and Epic Bridges to support Epic and numerous third-party vendor integrations including PACS, Softlab, Cbord, POS systems, Xper, Digisonics CVIS, OnBase, Echo Medical Credentialing, and various tier 2 and 3 systems.
- Leads his/her team in planning, development, and implementation of IT goals. Mentors assigned staff to utilize departmental tools and systems. Performs other duties as assigned or as may be required to meet emergency situations.
- Responsible for managing assigned projects in support of IT initiatives and production system support. Ensuring the Application Portfolio is kept up to date for assigned components. Makes budget recommendations based on identified needs.
- Enforces policies and procedures established as hospital standards during the execution of assigned staff’s duties.
- Keeps IT Management and end users as appropriate abreast of issues impacting performance and system capacity along with recommendations for corrective action or planning. Assumes the lead role during system outages and/or critical system issues; responsible for timely escalation, team collaboration, departmental and end user communication, and overall management of the situation.
- Works closely with customers and IT staff from various departments to disseminate and coordinate planned application downtime events.
- Coordinates the training and documentation for the Interface team and the Application Support Staff with regard to new and existing technologies within the company.
- Tracks application service requests, coordinates assignments, and audits the work completed to ensure issues are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction and within the service level agreement timeframes. Escalates issues to the IT Management Group as necessary.
- Builds and continually adds to the IT knowledge database. Mentors, assists, and shares learned knowledge and skills with fellow IT members. Responsible for a collaborative work team to ensure positive working relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 3-4 years of demonstrated hospital operations experience with extensive knowledge in ancillary, nursing, and/or administrative business processes.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience including hiring, performance management, salary administration.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and supporting software applications
- Knowledge of various Operating System platforms and desktop technology a plus.
- Knowledge of interface engine technology a preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience.
- Analytical and reporting skills, including the ability to create reports and statistics from various databases using reporting tools/software a plus