Primary skills - Kafka, IR360,
Secondary Skills: MQ, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.2, MQ shared hub
- 8+ years' experience working in the Financial Industry
- 8+ years of experience as the Unix/Linux/AIS/Sun Solaris Systems to work on Kafka
- 5+ years of professional experience in Kafka Admin.
- 5+ years of experience with Data Integrations
- Physical deployment of infrastructure across multiple environments
- Optimization and tuning
- Standards and patterns administration
- Provide troubleshooting and best practices methodology for customer and internal teams
- Process automation and new application on-boarding
- Design monitoring solutions and baseline statistics reporting to support the implementation
- Level 3 support for Administration that are utilizing the platform
- Planning and execution of infrastructure projects as well as on-boarding of new application development projects
- Standing up and administering on premise Kafka platform.
- Provide expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest proxy and Kafka Control center.
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
- Provide administration and operations of the Kafka platform like provisioning, access lists Kerberos and SSL configurations.
- Use automation tools like provisioning using open shift, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, BB and RLM.