If you have any questions, please feel free to call me asap at or email me at
Urgent Job Opening --- 100% REMOTE --- BA / Data Analyst / Customer Service / System Administrative Support needed --- Business Analysis, Data Analysis, SQL Queries, Reports, Data Quality, Customer Service, Help Desk, Tech Support, Third-Party Application, System Administrative Support, Attention to detail, Problem solving mindset, Critical thinking, Work with Vendors / Users, Evaluates and tests database upgrades, Compiling Data --- Long Term --- 100% Remote --- Candidate should be located within 3 hours drive to Harrisburg, PA to pick up the equipmnt on the first day
DCED seeks a BA / Data Analyst / Customer Service / System Administrative Support to provide system administrative support for the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) through analysis and maintenance of the database system.
***This requisition will feature first round interviews via Microsoft Teams. Candidates are to provide proof of ID when they interview. Please ensure that candidate is able to connect to Microsoft teams and have both the camera and microphone enabled.***
***This position is 100% remote; however, in this particular instance the candidate must physically reside within 3 hours drive to Harrisburg, PA.***
***The candidate must physically report to the 4th floor of The Keystone Building in Harrisburg, PA in order for first day processing, badging and to pick up commonwealth-issued equipment.***
***This requisition's current PO is funded through 6/30/24, so use that date in the RTR. Contract end date is dependent on the final schedule and projected needs.***
***Start date for this position is as soon as possible.***
***Do not resubmit candidates from previously released req # 689350.***
Required Skill set:
- 5 or more years’ experience in below items.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis.
- SQL Queries.
- Customer Service / Help Desk.
- Third-Party Application experience
- Provides System Administrative Support through analysis and maintenance of the database system. Ensures compliance with HMIS data standards and policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset
- Critical thinking
- Provides system administrative support for the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) through analysis and maintenance of the database system. Ensures compliance with HMIS data standards and policies and procedures.
- Works with HMIS vendor and users to resolve data quality problems and ensure compliance with standards and policies and procedures.
- Evaluates and tests database upgrades to new versions while preserving data integrity.
- Produces ad hoc queries and reports for users on the data housed in HMIS.
- Designs, develops, and maintains queries and reports utilizing the data in HMIS.
- Queries and monitors HMIS to identify data quality issues, determine the cause of the issue and make recommendation to correct the issue.
- Assists in compiling data in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Provides technical and analytic support to end users.
- Provide Helpdesk support through tickets submitted by users
- Maintains knowledge of latest developments in HMIS by reviewing guidance and publications or participating in training programs, courses, and seminars.
- After analysis of HMIS data and information, may recommend changes in program direction and focus.
- Provide complex technical assistance on HMIS related data.
Linga Tech Inc,