- Administrative support
- Attention to detail
- Inside sales
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Sales operations
- Social media
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator role is to support all aspects of AMSYS’s sales and marketing process. The responsibilities include contributing to RFP responses, assisting with sales proposals, tracking vendor relationships and commitments, tracking CRM updates and dashboards, managing the outbound call team, coordinating marketing efforts including social media.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseas accuracy of client additions and changes in the CRM Database.
- Enters client specific information into the CRM
- Maintain all client contracts and supporting documentation
- Ensures that sales team opportunities are accurately forecast
- Meet with our partner manufacturers and track progress towards commitments
- Tracks and approves all new sales contracts and lost contract in the monthly gained/lost report using CRM
- Helps compile RFPs and supports the sales team
- Generates monthly sales reports and forecasts
- Coordinates marketing program and tracks results
- Manages the outbound call team
- Provides administrative support to ITS President
- Coordinates training of all Outside and Inside Sales Representatives
- Coordinates marketing events
- Maintains distribution relationships / tracks spend
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- Audits CRM and request additional training for Outside and Inside Sales Representatives as needed
- Coordinates sales meetings
- Collaborates with AP Team, Operations , and PMO Team as needed
- Must have strong administrative, and organizational work experience, preferably in a sales support position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Must have PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications with exceptional strength in excel, power-bi
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to take direction from several managers and yet manage work independently.
- Must be conscientious, detail-oriented and discrete with confidential information. Should always possess an open and friendly yet professional manner. Problem solving and listening skills are a must to work with the sales staff.
- Ideal candidate will show the ability to work in a fast- paced environment, handle pressure calmly, adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be flexible as work dictates.
- Extra time at work may be required during RFP responses