Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Microsoft Dynamics Developer
- Be the member of the CRM development team, accountable for developing, leading, designing, customizing, and deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions in the implementation, enhancement, and support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Lead development efforts by working closely with Architects, Business Systems Analysts, Business Owners, and Quality Engineering team members to analyze, design, architect and develop high quality Dynamics CRM solutions, adhering to engineering development standards, and meeting the business expectations.
- Design and develop web-based components for Dynamics CRM solutions using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports.
- Design and develop plugins, workflows, and custom C#.Net extensions for Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Analyze business, functional, technical and integration requirements to determine, recommend and design effective and optimal CRM solutions.
- Develop functional and technical artifacts using use cases, user stories, requirements definitions, business process analysis, and user interface proto typing.
- Evaluate design choices and recommend optimal design considering system limitations, project strategy, enterprise architecture constraints, performance, and scalability.
- Validates integration processes to ensure alignment of data models of source and target systems.
- Participate in code reviews and share feedback and seek opportunities to improve quality.
- Estimate development efforts for feature delivery at both the high-level & detailed level.
- Troubleshoot production issues quickly as well as identify and address root causes, define the solution and work with operations teams to get the resolutions deployed to production.
- Actively contribute to the improvement, performance analysis, operations and monitoring of CRM related applications, frameworks, and tools.
- Understand business requirements and have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical solutions in business language.
Knowledge & Skills Must haves
- 5+ years' experience developing Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, .Net Framework, C# and Visual Studio IDEs.
- Integration experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM SDK, REST based services, OData, Web API etc.
- Excellent knowledge of best development practices and standards.
- Expert with design patterns and web application architectures.
- Knowledge of unit testing and build processes.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure services (Application servers, Database Services).
- Familiar with agile development methodologies (Scrum, FDD, TDD).
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 131781
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.