Windows OSADSyncPowershell scriptsM365/SCCMIT Systems Engineer
Position: M365/SCCM-IT Systems Engineer
Duration: 6 months with Extension Possible
Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1)
- Capable of building, deploying, and implementing solutions in SCCM and Intune for client solutions
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft products in relation to WSUS, Group Policy, Windows OS, Windows Servicing in and Enterprise scale
- Work with the Microsoft 365 Product owners to assist in daily operations and issues pertaining to Microsoft 365 solutions such as E-mail, E-Discovery, Content Search among other Microsoft platforms to improve ways of working in the organization
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system and identity issues related to environment changes
- Assist in the implementation of a Microsoft 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (servers, one drive, SharePoint etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed
- Provide assistance on configuration and policy implementation in regard to Microsoft portals and services which are authorized and managed by the department
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and detailed oriented with the ability to switch tasks and self-direct to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with Hybrid Office 365 deployments and knowledge on ADSync using ADConnect solutions
- Experience with PowerShell scripts to manage/support Microsoft 365 ad Active Directory environments
- Experience with DNS, Email Gateway, and overall technical experience in many platforms is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited 4 Year College or University with a focus in Information Systems or equivalent experience.