Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Embedded Software Engineer
- This position is a technical position working in the embedded software/firmware development work streams, especially the embedded UI work.
- The individual would have responsibility for working cross-functionally to understand end-user needs and system requirements and mapping them to detailed embedded software and electrical design specifications and translating these into robust architecture and design elements.
- The responsibilities can include, but are not limited to: embedded software design & implementation, design for critical features and functions, enabling implementation of features as part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team (systems, electrical, mechanical and application software).
- Integrating and verifying implemented features through unit and functional testing.
- Typically, the embedded engineer will interface with other development teams for product integration and will interface both internally and externally to understand the clinical use cases, usability and system requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, software engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 4 years of post-educational professional experience, with focus on Embedded Software Development, Board design and development.
- Hands on experience developing embedded software in C and programming knowledge of Real-Time operating systems such as ThreadX, Micrium etc. is required.
- Hands on experience developing embedded UI/UX.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 131044
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.