Location: Onsite - Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 6+ months (extensions likely)
- Partner with product managers, product owners, Marketing and Technology stakeholders to understand the digital product vision, customer needs, digital experience goals & desired features on the website
- Create user focused concepts and end-to-end journeys for our consumer-facing website
- Responsive design for both desktop, tablet and mobile uses
- Accessibility compliant web design
- Ensure all designs are aligned to brand guidelines and the established design system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- 5 + yrs of experience with web design preferably in retail, logistics or supply chain domains.
- Expert level experience with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other visual design tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Metasys Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, veteran or disability status.