- developing applications
Custom Computer Specialists is looking for an SQL Developer to join our team onsite at one of our clients! This position will work closely with the IT leadership to support the development and implementation of this clients application development goals. Involvement will include managing/coordinating various application projects across the company as needed.
- Work closely with IT leadership on executing application development objectives through team-focused and/or individual initiatives.
- This position will review, evaluate, design, implement and maintain internal applications.
- Contribute to architecture, design, and development of software applications and tools.
- Develop applications based on the clients business needs, interfacing with various departments to identify any potential requirements.
- Thoroughly document application design, algorithms, and functionality.
- Maintain a familiarity with a variety of programming concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is needed in this position and in maintaining internal applications.
- Two years of professional experience developing applications in C++, C#, ASP .NET, WPF, or related Object-Oriented Programming languages.
- Required experience in SQL 2008 and above including query programming, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Experience with Java, CSS, HTML, XML, JSON.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above is a plus.
- Experience in the Health Care industry is a plus.
- Outstanding teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines.
- Project management experience/know-how critical.
- Proficient at use of business-oriented technology applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Two years minimum experience in developing applications. Excellent technical and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently or with a team.