SAP FICOG/LA/PA/RAAABAPBusiness AnalystSAPFinancial AnalysisSAP BPCbusiness administrationComputer ScienceFinanceCostingGeneral Ledger
-MUST be located in Los Angeles, CA and willing to work a Hybrid schedule (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday on-site)
Sr SAP Business Analyst (FICO)
The Sr SAP Business Analyst will be an interface between the end user and the SAP system who will understand the functional requirement of the user and business, make it validate technically in SAP system and work accordingly to complete it successfully. The Sr SAP Business Analyst will will be primarily responsible to successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise around FI(G/L,A/P,A/R,AA) while being strong technically with SAP and FICO modules.
- Will provide primary end user support for the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules to include technical troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems.
- Extensive Experience in Configuration and customization of FI(G/L,A/P,A/R/AA)
- Extensive Experience in setting Chart of accounts, GL, Bank accounting, check printing, ACH & Wire, Accounts Payable – Vendor Master and Payment processing, Asset Accounting – Chart of depreciation, Asset classes and group asset functionality, cost center, cost elements, Profit center, internal orders and integration with MM module.
- Experience in developing specifications for Interfaces and custom reports.
- Perform routine technical system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining, adjusting, and manipulating interface intermediate documents.
- Will contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business users, researching available solutions, developing and documenting conceptual design alternatives.
- Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinate development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation.
- Educate users, conducting/coordinating unit testing, integration & user acceptance testing, working w/security team to ensure appropriate system authorization migrating to production, preparing comprehensive & thorough design & training documentation.
- Will be training subject matter experts, providing post-implementation support efforts interacting regularly w/end users, engaging in troubleshooting & root cause analysis of production issues, providing improvements to all aspects of design & processes.
- Will provide technical assistance, guidance, and QA monitoring to other application support specialists and associate functional analysts and provide technical leadership and guidance to team management.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- 6 – 8 years as an SAP FI analyst specializing in SAP FI/CO, in a business systems department with multiple application platforms and solutions.
- Must have specific and in-depth technical skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules including but not limited to FI, GL, AR, AP, CO, COPA.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation(SAP BPC).
- Finance and Accounting Knowledge: Understand the business functions of Finance and Accounting and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions. Areas of expertise including but not limited to General Ledger, Costing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Analysis and Corporate Accounting.
- Experience with Consolidation of companies.
- Good understanding of the SAP processes and interfaces.. Familiarity with SAP testing on integration points with the SAP MM, LE, PM, SD and BW modules
- Experience in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle including but not limited to developing business requirements, system design, developing test plans and use cases, preparing technical documentation, and project management principles and tools.
- Experience learning and documenting complex business processes.
- Must be capable of working to a structured work plan with aggressive milestones and have strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making ability.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with members of other IT and business teams, as with varying levels of management, both written and verbal
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field like accounting or Finance is required.
- 5 – 8 years of business experience in finance, accounting, and/or business administration)
- 5 – 8 years of IT experience working in a manufacturing organization for a $1+ billion organization.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in Systems Development