Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in handling multiple performance Engineering/Testing projects in Retail domain using NeoLoad, Loadrunner and performance center.
- Experience in 'Gathering and analyzing performance engineering/test requirements' and identify the critical business processes.
- Experience in 'Define, develop and Execute Performance Engineering strategy' and provide walk-through to project stakeholders and secure approval.
- Result oriented professional in performance testing / Engineering activities which includes Non-functional requirement gathering, planning, workload modeling, Performance Bottleneck identification.
- Experience in Perform production data & workload data analysis and design workload model.
- Experience in Determine/Assess Performance Test Environment & Data Requirements.
- Should be able to Manage and support, Test Scripts Development, Test Data Preparation, Test Environment & monitoring tool Setup.
- Extensive experience and strong hands-on on scripting (Load runner protocols Web(HTTP/HTML), Citrix, RTE, Oracle, Web services and true client).
- Immense experience in Load, Stress, Endurance, availability, capacity testing and performance bottleneck identification.
- Rich experience in JVM Monitoring and Tuning, Heap and thread dump analysis, Database monitoring.
- Should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the offshore team.
- Support Performance issue fix/tuning and manage retesting.
- Should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.
- Should be proficient in APM tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, etc. and performance testing tools like Performance center, Neotys etc.