- software development manager
- machine learning
- deep learning
- computer vision
- image analysis
- project management
- software management
We are searching for an experienced Software Development Manager to join a fast-growing AI company that is addressing real-world challenges in the Health Care industry.
This role will report to the CEO and will include overseeing all software development projects as well as managing all project stages. The Software Development Manager will also function as the primary interface to third-party development partners including managing integration efforts.
**The successful candidate must have managed a team that created a commercial product (as opposed to managing an internal IT development team).**
Ann Arbor, MI
This is an onsite position
$110K - $160K (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate) + strong benefits
- Minimum 5 years of software/project management experience
- Must have managed a team that created a commercial product (not an internal IT development team)
- Must have recent experience with machine learning, pattern recognition, or computer vision.
- Must have strong knowledge of software development methodologies. We're looking for someone that has enough experience to have identified a method that works for them and knows why it works compared to other methods.
MUST MEET ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks and tooling
- Proficiency in one or more front-end languages (VueJS a plus)
- Experience interfacing with HTTP/REST APIs
- Proficiency in version control (git, mercurial, etc.)
- Experience working with databases such as SQL Server a plus
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE (JBOSS/Wildfly) a plus
Software Development Manager | ML | Deep Learning | DL | Computer Vision | Image Analysis | Java | 3926-DICE
Stout Systems is the software consulting and staffing company Fueled by the Most Powerful Technology Available: Human Intelligence. Stout was founded in 1993 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Stout has clients across the U.S. in domains including engineering, scientific, manufacturing, education, marketing, entertainment, small business and, yes, robotics. Stout provides expert level custom software development, technical staffing services and direct-hire technical recruiting services.