IT Endpoint Engineer
Direct hire opportunity
Sorry, no sponsorships
This role is primarily responsible for being proficient with endpoint management technologies such as Ivanti, Absolute Persistence or Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager. The individual in this role will be required to create/maintain endpoint images, build/deploy software packages (including Windows Updates) and handle the administration of our endpoint security solution. The role will also be responsible for managing projects assigned by the manager of the IT End Point Customer Service Desk.
- The IT Endpoint Specialist role will be primarily responsible for becoming proficient with tools used to provision, manage and maintain endpoints.
- In addition to operational duties, the individual in this role will create and deliver various recurring status and remediation reports on assigned technologies.
- Administrative support of Ivanti/LANDESK required
- Operational knowledge of ServiceNow a plus
- Operational knowledge of Absolute Persistence technology a plus
- Operational knowledge of Bomgar a plus
- A+ Certification preferred
- Network+ preferred
- CCNA a plus
- At least 6 years of experience working in a fast paced, demanding desktop support environment for a medium to large company with multiple offices.
- At least 4 years of experience supporting Windows 10
- Experience migrating to Windows 11
- At least 6 years of experience supporting Microsoft Office suite of products
- At least 6 years of experience managing Active Directory Users and Computers
- At least 6 years of experience building, maintaining, deploying PC images
- Must have experience performing mass operating system upgrades
- At least 6 years supporting multifunction network printers
- At least 6 years of experience configuring, deploying and supporting IP phones
- At least 6 years of experience supporting remote users
- Hands on experience with application deployment
- At least 6 years of experience with deploying/supporting encryption technologies for PC's
- At least 3 years of experience supporting video conferencing solutions such as Zoom and Teams
- At least 6 years of experience using a helpdesk ticketing solution to manage workload
- BA / BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience