Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
Contract Type: Fulltime
Enterprise Architecture work involves developing high-level frameworks that align an organization’s IT infrastructure with business processes/data to improve the efficiency and productivity of business operations including:
- Mapping the relationships between information systems components (i.e., end-users, business processes, applications, data, IT platform hardware/software, and networks)
- Identifying key interactions and dependencies across separate systems and platforms
- Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment of various architecture alternatives
- Level: A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in the job areas typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities typically include:
- Managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level professionals
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressive professional experience leading software development automation projects.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in automating continuous delivery pipelines.