The ideal candidate for our Senior Web Developer position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Project participation from conception through completion, including gathering requirements, design and functionality development, and delivering a finished product
- Understand computer science fundamentals, object-oriented coding principles and practices, and possess the ability to deliver a finished project without relying on frameworks
- Create user friendly UI while being proficient with adaptive, data driven web sites and for writing cross-browser code
- Develop dynamically rendered pages using JS and AJAX data as well as SQL database experience including schema design, table normalization, and the writing of efficient queries
- Bachelor's degree, computer science preferred
- Solid understanding and effective use of sessions
- Demonstrated experience in technical project management
- Proficiency for writing cross-browser code
- Experience in troubleshooting legacy systems and moving them forward
- jQuery and Less CSS skills, or desire to learn
- Familiarity with configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts)
Private Cloud knowledge is a plus. This person will get involved in some Software Development of Cloud Base Services.