- unified collaboration engineer
- unified communication
- unified communications
Partial Remote: Mondays and Fridays Remote, 3 days a week onsite (Tuesday - Thursday) in one of the following office locations: Florham Park, NJ; Conshohocken, PA; Boston, MA
ROLE SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for operations and build out of user facing capabilities in our Webex based UCC environment. The engineer will focus on broad end user functionality and expanding targeted value add capabilities to a wide variety of business groups.
- Proactively manage and keep collaboration system operational
- Identify new use cases, glean from various channels including trouble tickets and other end user interactions
- Build out and implement new capabilities to support increased productivity.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure pro-active communications, training and good documentation are available to the user community.
- Optimize users collaboration experience, involving compute and network. Develop tool set and telemetry
- Develop knowledge base of self-serve steps for end users to identify cause of performance issues
- Work on escalated support tickets in the UCC domain
- Research and Implement alternate solutions and workarounds, including BOTs, to fill and workaround feature gaps in the standard Webex products
- Ability to interact with end users, to understand their use cases and issues
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Resourceful and self-starter
- Pro-active customer support, working tirelessly to anticipate end user issues
- Proficiency across the Webex suite of products
- Cisco Certification - CCNP Collaboration
- Intermediate level IP networking knowledge
- Strong understanding of hybrid Webex/UCC environments, including O365 on cloud
- Be familiar with-
- Monitoring Webex components' health
- Write Standard Operating Procedures and Knowledge Articles, as needed, for support staff
- Be able to troubleshoot Cisco UC system, including-
- Webex Control Hub
- Cisco Directory Connector
- Proficient with use of tools including Wbx Tracer, Wireshark and Fiddler
- Knowledgeable with Quality of Service, as applicable to UCC
- Security concepts knowledge
- Be able to act on certificate expirations, CSR generation etc.
- Enhancement abilities-
- REST/XML API familiarity
- Ability to implement BOTs
- CCNA/CCNP Voice certification
For more information please contact Brian Otten at or
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.