- Project management
- SAP SD
Are you a passionate IT trailblazer – a growth focused, problem solver who takes full ownership of your work, wants to collaborate & co-create with fellow IT experts, innovate, learn new skills, create new solutions & drive your career to the pinnacle of your potential? If so, you will love working with our SAP Team – we are constantly innovating to create breakthrough solutions for our client’s growth through a vibrant, fun team culture. Read on below to learn more...
Featured in CNBC, Digital Journal, Fox News & CIO Review GBSI has been successfully serving the world’s top Fortune 500 organizations for the last 18+ years. GBSI IT teams and consultants have delivered more than 568 projects successfully within the automotive, manufacturing, retail & pharmaceutical domains across the world. Headquartered in Moline, IL GBSI’s clients and consultants are spread across the US, Canada, Europe & India. Join us to be a part of an ever growing, elite IT team & start building your dream career today!
To be a successful SAP Technical Project Manager you will embody GBSI's core employee characteristics of being passionate about IT, taking full ownership of your work & having a growth mindset. Additionally, you will exhibit strategic vision, thoughtful engagement, strong analytical/process skills, a bias for action, and the ability to partner with senior operational leaders.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
- 15+ years of consulting experience in SAP SD, MM and/or CS modules. Hands-on expertise in SAP SD, MM and/or CS modules required.
- Communicate with the business SMEs to understand the Customer Service processes and able to provide IT solutions.
- Communicate with App developers and SAP development team on various issues, changes and projects.
- Participate in Release Management and Projects and write technical specification documents to provide to UI App developers and SAP backend team.
- Experience with SAP database upgrade and service package upgrade
- Experience of managing small to medium scale SAP projects
- Documentation of Work specifications, co-ordinate and able to work with other IT departments for various projects or in resolving tickets/ issues.
What qualifications you need:
- Bachelors in Information Technology / Masters in Information Technology
What will give you an edge:
- Hands-on expertise in SAP SD, MM and/or CS modules required.
Apply today to join us as part of an elite IT team & let GBSI help you build the career of your dreams!
We are excited for your growth!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
GeniusBSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.