- Python Developer
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Python Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract or Contract to Hire position, and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract or Contract to Hire
Location: Belton TX, Herndon VA, Columbia SC (Remote for 4-5 Months)
Salary: $62.00-$68.00/Hourly on C2C
Role: Python Developer
Primary Skills: Python
Role Description: The Python Developer must have at least 8+ years of experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have AWS data AND application experience
- SQL skills
- Experience using Amazon RDS
- Strong Python skills
- 5 years of AWS experience in Lambda, SNS, and S3 Buckets
- Database systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Data warehousing solutions
- Nice to have ETL tools experiences in Informatica, AbInitio, or MicroStrategy.
- Data APIs.
- Understanding the basics of distributed systems.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
Education: Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis (No C2C)
Recruiter Name: Pratiksha Jyotishi
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None