- RED HAT
- CENT OS
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Linux Administrator in San Diego, CA with one of our top clients.
Job Title: Linux Administrator
Job Id: 23-01581
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Pay Rate Range from $80 - $85
NOTE: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
- Position: Linux Administrator, R&ED IT, Run Operational Excellence Services
- Location: Campus Point – San Diego, CA
- This position requires 50% Onsite in SD
- At our company, digital innovation and Information Technology are central to our vision of transforming patients’ lives through science.
- To accelerate our ability to serve patients around the world, we must unleash the power of technology.
- We are committed to being at the forefront of transforming the way medicine is made and delivered by harnessing the power of computer and data science, artificial intelligence, and other technologies to promote scientific discovery, faster decision making, and enhanced patient care.
- In working with our Digital Capability Managers (DCM), Support Capability Leads and the Lab Compute Services team, the candidate will be responsible for managing and providing support for all company R&ED Lab Linux systems. The focus of this role is to develop and provide unified support for Linux systems with a focus on delivering first class support to company
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Lab systems, processes, and networks.
- Develop Linux system support runbook to establish unified support for R&ED Linux systems.
- Responsible for lifecycle management and support of Linux Lab Systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the applications running on Linux systems and the business workflows.
Qualifications & Experience
- Requires significant knowledge of the principles and concepts of Linux support and administration typically gained through a university degree and 3-5 years of experience or technical school and relevant certifications plus 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Linux environments to include CentOS, RHEL and Ubuntu.
- Experience with shell scripting in UNIX/Linux environments a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, quick learner, and demonstrated problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, documentation and communication skills.
- Actively participates in troubleshooting of routine problems. Develop and document improvement opportunities to mitigate reoccurring problems.
- Demonstrates awareness of functional business context and the impact of support to the business.
Maheswar Thirumal | Sunrise Systems Inc
Mobile: 732-436-1040 | Direct: 732-272-0404
Mail id: email@example.com
Satya Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 2720262 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org