Job Title: Jr Data Engineer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Jr Data Engineer
- Responsible for discussing data extraction needs with each individual account and ensuring that data extracted meets the needs of the GIO application in order to process it
- Responsible for validating that data ingested by connectors created by Java/Kafka Developers is ingested correctly and makes sense from a business perspective
- Familiarity with SQL is important in order to query GIO(T-K) to ensure data quality is high. Experience with design and documentation of ETL pipelines preferred.
- Works with the account teams to ensure that after initial data is ingested that data being displayed in the application appears appropriate and explores any anomalies that may exist
- Design and document data pipelines/transformations required for each unique account connector
- An ability to learn and understand the GIO(TK) data schema and how data is processed by TK in order to ensure that data designs developed work well with product.
- An ability to interact with and understand data extraction pipelines created by account teams to suggest changes to them to meet product requirement needs.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 102709
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.