. NET. Net CoreASPASP . NETAgile DevelopmentAngularAzureAzure BlobAzure DevOpsAzure SQLBlobC #DevOpsGitGitFlowJQueryMS SQLMVCMobile application developmentNet CorePaaSSQLTerraformapplication developmentcode reviewscollaborationiOS
Position: .NET Full stack developer
Experience: 10 years
Location: Memphis, TN
- Developer having at least 10+ years of development experience in developing & supporting team/application
- Full stack Dotnet ASP.NET MVC 5 framework, .Net Core, C#, WCF, Azure DevOps, Git/GitFlow, CI/CD, MS SQL, Agile Development, Web Services, C#, RESTful web services & Angular.
- JQuery for Front end support.
- Mobile application development for Android/iOS.
- A BIG PLUS: Azure technologies – PaaS development experience, Azure SQL Database, Azure Blob Storage, Cloud Security Standards, Terraform, Angular
- Should have good communication and cross team collaboration skills.
- The person will be involved in designing integration framework, participates in design reviews and develop the code for the same with high quality standards.
- Resource develops design for intermediate modules, participates in solution reviews owns delivery w.r.t •code quality and conducts code reviews, creates test plans and participates in testing reviews
- Evaluate detailed business, functional and high level technical requirements
- Participate in overall technical and architectural solutions with cross functional teams.
- Participates and provides feedback in design reviews
- Apply reusability and align to the target state architecture.
- Own work commitments, delivery, and quality of projects / change requests as per agreed plan with internal and cross functional teams.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developers
- Conduct timely code reviews to ensure standards and system interoperability.
- Own creation of accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews and assist QC personnel with functional tests.